General Commercial Manager
- Metallurgical And Steel Products
- Dirección General
- Barcelona, 08
Published on 03/05/2023
Wyser is a multinational company dedicated to the recruitment of talent and the search and selection of middle and senior management. We are part of Gi Group, one of the leading multinationals offering customised Human Resources solutions.
From Wyser we are looking for a Country Manager based in Morocco for a company specialized in the Agriculture Industry.
1. Responsible for leading the development of strategy to meet goals set out in the strategic plan in Morocco. Regularly reports progress on the achievement of company goals and initiatives.
2. Develop the annual operating plan for the country, deploying resources to support Company’s premier position as the leading quality plant supplier focused on customer success.
3. Coach and develop managers and employees to improve job performance. Establish and maintain good morale, motivation, and recognition of accomplishment in all employees.
4. Responsible for the subsidiary budget ensuring compliance with established financial covenants.
5. Responsible for the successful achievement of operational activities including new facility establishment, capital structures and equipment, efficiency improvement plans, shipping and procurement.
6. Provide leadership to the subsidiary to ensure the successful planning, propagation and production of brand-compliant plants.
7. Supports, perpetuate and enhances Company’s core values and corporate culture.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND TRAINING
1. Require a bachelor’s degree in agricultural business, management, international business or related field.
2. Minimum of 15+ years of work experience, with 5+ years in an executive-level or international management position leading business initiatives with full P&L responsibility.
3. Minimum of 5+ years in a supervisory or management position with demonstrated experience in supervising, developing, and providing leadership to employees.
4. Experience in the nursery or produce industry.
5. Understanding of plant intellectual property licensing, rules, and laws.
6. Advanced language skills (the ability to speak, read, and write) in Arabic and English.
7. Ability to understand the technical aspects of growing (fertility, nutrition, disease control). Direct experience with farming produce or nursery crops preferred.
8. Demonstrated experience with planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
1. Familiarity with SAP or similar ERP system.
2. Spanish and French will be a Plus.
De Jorge Camins Ignacio, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work